Reliability Program Manager for Latin America – Mining
DINGO, the global leader in predictive maintenance, is looking for a topnotch Reliability Program Manager to deliver our leading-edge solutions to the mining industry in Latin America.
If you join our team, you'll be working with some of the best and brightest maintenance professionals to tackle tough challenges in a dynamic industry, saving hundreds of millions of dollars for our customers by helping them maintain the world's largest machines.
Watch this 2-minute video to learn more about how we've helped operations across the globe save over $450 million to date.
The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the onsite implementation and delivery of Dingo’s predictive maintenance program. The PM serves as the primary liaison with the customer and will deliver all processes, training, analysis, technical advice, and support associated with the successful implementation of the program.
In order to be considered for this position, you must live in the United States, be eligible to work in the United States, and able to travel throughout North and South America.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in both Spanish and English and will continue to produce strong results for our customers, while supporting ongoing growth in Latin America and other global regions.
- Be part of an award-winning technology company that is fueled by progress
- Work in Mining - The powerhouse of the global economy
- Earn top dollar and enjoy top benefits as you build your career; $USD 80K-130K DOE Base + Bonus + Profit Sharing
- Deliver a proven system to leading miners across the globle
Based remotely or out of our brand new office in the Denver Tech Center, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best reliability minds in the business, while driving progress with new mining customers in Latin America. Approximately fifty percent travel to customer sites is essential to provide training, integrate processes and drive the results that Dingo is known for delivering across the globe.
Dingo's proven products and services are used by the world’s largest mining companies to improve the health and performance of equipment, resulting in increased availability, extended component life, and reduced operating costs. And we use the Blue Ocean Strategy to stay ahead of the pack. We chart our own course and develop innovative, yet practical approaches to address the real-world challenges our customers face.
As we grow our global customer base, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits, while working at an award-winning company that is quickly becoming the new global standard in the mining industry.
Dingo’s Core Values of Hard Work, Caring and Results are the standard we live by. We believe that Hard Work is its own reward, Caring is what we do for each other and our customers, and Results are what we consistently achieve for our customers.
If you share these values, enjoy solving real problems for real people, and want to make a difference in the world, we would love for you to join our pack.
Visit www.dingo.com to see the full breadth of what Dingo has to offer and then apply online.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Safely deliver programs on schedule and on budget
- Work with client to establish program goals and targets, and then achieve these targets with excellence
- Ensure all deliverables meet Dingo’s high quality standards and exceed customer expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively listening to the customer’s needs and then quickly and effectively addressing requirements and concerns
- Create, implement, and monitor CBAM systems, processes, and standards at Dingo’s client locations
- Travel to customer sites to provide accurate and timely follow up, facilitate program coordination, and deliver exceptional customer support
- Support ongoing sales initiatives
- Make sure that customers have a consistently good experience and are highly satisfied with Dingo
* Travel to customer sites requires ~50% of the program manager’s time
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Background in mechanical engineering, maintenance systems, and processes, with an emphasis on heavy industrial mining equipment
- Familiarity with mining and industrial maintenance principles and in-depth understanding of mechanical detail, design, and equipment repair; working knowledge/experience with large surface mining equipment is preferred
- Knowledge of lubrication applications, oil analysis, and maintenance principles
- Technical writing skills to provide customer-tailored process, procedure, and troubleshooting guides
- Exceptional communication (verbal/written) skills, coupled with strong information management abilities
- Excellent relationship skills (influence, direct, motivate, evaluate), team building techniques, and leadership capabilities, that can be applied both internally and externally
- Effective organizational, prioritization and time management skills (strong ability to multi-task)
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong Project Management skills with a successful track record of managing multiple programs in remote locations
- Five (5) plus years of heavy industrial equipment maintenance experience in an industrial or mining environment; This position requires surface mining equipment experience
- Experience using condition management in an industrial maintenance environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of condition management, lubrication and maintenance principles
- Demonstrated ability of using facts and data to solve problems and make difficult decisions
- Strong competencies using MS Office Suite and other software analytical programs are required
- Work experience as a mechanic is a strong plus
- CMRP, PMP or other Project Management Certifications are a plus