Condition Intelligence Specialist - North America
The Condition Intelligence (CI) Specialist is responsible to provide off-site support to Dingo customers and to the various Dingo onsite Program Managers by providing timely and accurate Oil Analysis data interpretations. The CI Specialist will provide maintenance corrective actions followed by Dingo proprietary Troubleshooting Guides as applicable. Other duties include assistance to PM’s and clients in support of breakdown avoidance, condition management, condition based component changes, lubrication usage optimization, development of Dingo Troubleshooting Guides, and warranty support.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Review and interpret oil analysis data to diagnose contamination and lubricated component failures. Assist with and develop Diagnostic Guidelines and detailed steps in locating and repairing sources of contamination within lubricated systems troubleshooting guides.
2. Provide technical support to Dingo Program team in the areas of component condition assessments, lubrication recommendations, etc,
3. Follow up on components or lubricants that have been flagged for questionable results.
4. Ensure that Dingo customers have a favorable impression and good experience with the business engagement.
5. Effectively communicate technical oil analysis information to customers in a way they can readily translate into maintenance actions.
6. Produce high quality sample reviews and recommendations each day. The set number will be based on human safety and mission criticality.
7. Assist PM’s with identifying lubricated components in Dingo project for which component life can be extended by changing one condition.
Familiarity with mining maintenance principles and in-depth understanding of mechanical detail, design, and equipment repair.
Knowledge of lubrication applications and maintenance principles.
Knowledge of heavy equipment used for underground mining.
Background in maintenance systems and processes.
Exceptional communication (verbal/written) skills, coupled with information management abilities which is effective both to internal and external audiences.
Effective human relation skills (influence, direct, motivate, evaluate), team building techniques, and leadership abilities both internally and externally.
Effective organizational, prioritizing and time management skills.
Five (5) plus years of heavy earthmoving equipment maintenance experience in an industrial or mining environment.
Experience using oil analysis in an industrial maintenance environment.
Demonstrated knowledge of oil analysis, lubrication and maintenance principles.
Experience working in a heavy industry equipment environment.
Experience using VIMS or other onboard machine monitoring to predict maintenance issues is a plus.
A sound pattern of using facts and data to solve problems and make difficult decisions.
Working knowledge of maintenance practices associated with heavy equipment, mining equipment is preferred.
Work experience as a mechanic is a strong plus.
Strong competencies using MS Office Suite and other software analytical programs are required.
COMPANY BENEFITS – Dingo Maintenance Systems provides an excellent compensation and an outstanding benefit package in a stable and supportive work environment. Its commitment to technological advancement offers opportunities for personal growth and development.